Register for Skill Courses under PMKVY Scheme
- PMKVY is the flagship outcome-based Skill Training Scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) through which candidates are provided placement linked skill trainings.
- The program is fully sponsored by the Government wherein candidates don’t have to spend from their pocket. JKSDM has initiated the training about 14900 candidates through Training Partners in this current year.
- The training imparted at PMKVY Training Centres (TCs) is aimed to benefit candidates either semi-skilled/unskilled or unemployed above 14 years of age.
- The training programs are certified and imparted as per the National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF). Besides, hard skills, Training Partners will also impart training in soft skills, entrepreneurship, financial and digital literacy.
- The duration of the training varies per skill courses, ranging between 150 and 600 hours.
- Candidates shall be provided placement assistance by Training Partners (TPs) upon successful completion of their training courses.
To get skilled in your area of Interest, fill in the form given below:
Only an administrator can add new users.