- Chance to represent State at the India’s Largest Skill Competition – India-Skills J&K 2018
- Showcase your skills at Regional and National level
- Shape your career through skill competitions
- Never ending career opportunities
- Chance to see Indian States
- Get trained from the World’s best trainers
- Be a leader in your skill
- Fulfill your dreams by winning a medal for the State
Trainers are responsible for planning and running the skill competitions in accordance with the key sustainability principles. The key duties of an Expert are to develop the Test Projects, assist in training and evaluate the competitors throughout his journey till the final competitions.
Throughout the process, the Experts need to work collaboratively to create Test Projects that challenges the Competitors to reach for excellence, demonstrating the creativity and craftsmanship required to excel in their skill.
- Contribute in terms of articles, blogs.
- Assisting with Social Media
- Doing analysis and extensive research for India-Skills J&K 2018
- Assist the worldskills India team in organizing events, workshops etc.
- Helping the team in outreach and advocacy.
The Sponsor/ Corporate partners play an important role in promotion and setting benchmarks for the skill competitions. Their contribution through direct and indirect investments create value for skills in the whole ecosystem which enables in the overall development of the nation.
- Benchmark your talent with the best in the State and in the Country
- Assimilate international standards and assessment norms
- Capacity building of trainers
- Adopt international productivity measures
- Create Role models to bridge the skills aspiration in the country
- Creating skilled workforce for Make in India
The primary focus of academic partner is to connect with community and spread awareness about India-Skills J&K 2018 and its competitions. The work will include citywide marketing and outreach activities or organisational planning for competitions, in carrying out a mission to acquire global which can be assimilated in their curriculum and teaching practices.
- Nationwide recognition by organizing skill competitions
- Endless opportunities for students
- Capacity building of Trainers
- Benchmark your training with International best practices
- Knowledge sharing from International and National WorldSkills Experts.
- Creating Skill Labs of WorldSkills Standards
Already registered ? Login to view/update your profile.